Updated Last: 02/21/2018Click here to sign up!
We need lots of volunteers to help make the ND Pi Day 5K a success! Please complete the waiver and bring it with you to the event, or scan and email it to ndpiday5k at gmail.com. If you have questions, please email ndpiday5k at gmail.com.
Potential Activities for Volunteers Include:
- Set-up before and Clean-up after the event
- Seeting up and taking down Race Route stations and signage
- Helpers for Packet Pick-up March 9th and March 10th
- Giving water and bananas to runners during the race
- Helpers to hand out pie and hot cocoa after the race
- Traffic directors who show individuals where to go for and during the race as well as where to go for science demos and lab tours
- Cheering runners on